Patients Rights & Responsibilities
If displeased with anything patients have full rights to report or complain to the Doctors or the Health Authority on 0208 370 8100.
Patients are requested to please respect:
- Our Zero Tolerance Policy on violence and abusive languages at the surgery.
- Cleanliness and tidiness at the surgery and refrain from eating, smoking, drinking and using mobile phones.
- Please keep children from running or shouting at other patients.
Willow House Surgery : Patient Charter
- We as a group of Doctors, Nurse and Staff at LRMP try to provide you with the highest standards of healthcare.
- We are pleased that you are our patient and have listed below the minimum standards which we aim to achieve for you.
- You can expect to be greeted in a friendly and welcoming manner by the Reception Staff and to be treated with courtesy by everyone in the Practice.
- Your confidentiality will be maintained at all times.
- You are entitled to clean, comfortable premises with good access for the disabled.
- Whenever possible you will be seen by the Doctor of your choice.
- We guarantee you will be seen the same day for a consultation if you require an emergency consultation but not necessarily by the Doctor of your own choice.
- We also give out telephone consultations for matters less urgent, with the Doctor of your choice.
- Repeat prescriptions will be available from reception two full working days/ 48hrs after ordering except for weekends and bank holidays. You can also request repeat prescriptions online
- Requests for routine daytime visits should be received before 10.00am and will normally be fulfilled by the Doctors before 2.00pm on the same day. After this emergency requests will be relayed to the duty Doctor, who will contact you with medical advice as soon as they are available.
- You have a right to see your health records (subject to the limitations of the law and a fee payable to the Practice for personal printouts).
- You can expect to be offered appropriate advice about how to stay healthy and avoid illness.
- Information and advice about the services we offer is contained in our website (www.willowhousesurgery.co.uk) and (http://www.myhealth.london.nhs.uk/lon/5c1/gp/f85703) and our Practice leaflet and further information can be obtained on request.
- We are a training Practice and you may meet Medical Students who are attached to us for a period of time training in General Practice. Through this work we aim to promote education and personal development.
- Feel free to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG), information about which is available on our website and at the reception.
- The practice adheres to an equal opportunities policy.